- Initial consultation so we can get to know you and your pets: $25.
- In-your-home pet sit visits to feed, water, medicate, walk, exercise, play with, groom, and clean up after your pet: $22-24 for 30 minutes for 1 pet. Additional charge for extra pet(s) or for longer visit for young, rigorous pets requiring a lot of exercise. Plan on 1-2 visits per day for cats and 3-4 visits per day for a dog if left alone round-the-clock.
- Midday dog walks to provide relief during your workday: $20 for a 20-minute visit for 1 dog. Additional charge for extra dog(s) or for longer walks.
- Pet taxi to groomer, vet, or boarding facility: $35+ per hour depending on size and number of pet(s). We can also take notes during a vet appointment and provide a written report for $10-15 extra depending on the complexity of the medical issue(s).
- On-call relief visits to feed, water, and/or walk your pet if you can't get home on time. $24-26 for 30 minutes when less than 24 hours notice given, after initial consultation is conducted. Additional charge for extra pet(s) or for longer visit for young, rigorous pets requiring a lot of exercise.
- Individual animal or end of life blessing conducted by ordained protestant clergy: $25.
- Administration of medications (in conjunction with a pet sit or relief visit): No charge for pills, powders, and liquids given in food, $2 per pill for pill "shooting," $3 per injection, $20 per subcutaneous fluid administration.
- At-home bathing, nail trims, ear cleaning, sanitary clip, and FURminator brushing: Fees depend on service and size of animal.
- Overnight care in your home for 12 hours overnight: $80 per night. Added 30-minute visits during the day: $22 each regardless of number or type of pets.
- Boarding in a pet sitter home: $75 per 24-hour period for one pet, $10 extra each additional pet.
At each visit, we leave notes detailing our visit and your pet's behavior. We are also happy to provide e-mail or text updates when you're out of town, so you can travel with confidence.
When we perform pet sits or overnight care in your home, retrieval of mail and newspapers, taking out the trash, watering your plants, and adjusting drapes, blinds, and lights so your home appears occupied are all included at no extra charge!
Note: We give a range of prices because one-size-does-not-fit-all for either our custom care or our prices.